The house was built in the early 1920’s as a two
storeyed home. It stood on 12 acres. In 1946 the owners
(the original owners) decided that the house was then
too big for them and so they had the upper floor removed.
Over the years various parts of the garden were sold
off. From the late 1960’s the house has occupied
an area of just under an acre. There are many significant
trees on the site and there is a large swimming pool.
Located in a quiet Havelock North residential street,
this beautiful house is now available for self-catering